Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anno (written: 庵野, 安野 or 阿武) or Annō (written: 案納) is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Hideaki Anno (庵野 秀明, born 1960), Japanese animation and video director
- Masami Anno (案納 正美), Japanese animation producer and director
- Mitsumasa Anno (安野 光雅, born 1926), Japanese writer and artist
- Moyoco Anno (安野 モヨコ, born 1971), Japanese manga artist and wife of Hideaki Anno.
- Noriko Anno (阿武 教子, born 1976), Japanese judoka
|surname Anno. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|