Annouchka Gravel Galouchko
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annouchka Gravel Galouchko (born July 28, 1960) is a Canadian visual artist and award-winning illustrator of children's books.
Her first published book was The Nutmeg Princess (1992) with text by Richardo Keens-Douglas.
- Sho et les dragons d'eau (1995) text by Annouchka Gravel Galouchko, translated into English as Sho and the Demons of the Deep by Stephen Daigle, won the Governor General's Award for French-language children's illustration and was also nominated for the Governor General's Award for French-language children's writing, the English version received a Forest of Reading Silver Birth Award
- The Birdman (2006) text by Veronika Martenova Charles, illustrated by Annouchka Gravel Galouchko and Stephen Daigle, nominated for the Governor General's Award for English-language children's illustration
- "Annouchka Gravel Galouchko". Library and Archives Canada.
- Canadian Children's Book Centre (1999). The Storymakers: Illustrating Children's Books : 72 Artists and Illustrators Talk about Their Work. pp. 61–52. ISBN 1551381079.
- "Silver Birch Award". Canadian Children's Book Centre.
- Bridges to Understanding: Envisioning the World Through Children's Books. 2011. p. 100. ISBN 0810881063.