Jump to navigation Jump to search
Annum Ingressi was an apostolic epistle written by Leo XIII in 1902. It was addressed to the bishops of the world reviewing the twenty five years of his pontificate. It also urged resistance to Freemasonry.
- Papal Documents relating to Freemasonry
- Christianity and Freemasonry
- Catholicism and Freemasonry
- Clarification concerning status of Catholics becoming Freemasons
- From Papal Pronouncements, A Guide, 1740 - 1978, 2 Vols., by Claudia Carlen, IHM, (The Pierian Press, 1990, cited as footnote 30 in Catholic Church and Freemasonry by Reid McInvale, Texas Lodge of Research
- "Annum Ingressi is an apostolic epistle to the bishops of the world reviewing the 25 years of his pontificate. It also urges resistance to Freemasonry." Catholic Church and Freemasonry by Reid McInvale, Texas Lodge of Research