|Headquarters||Herzliya Pituah, Herzliya, Israel|
|Products||Flash data storage devices|
Number of employees
The firm was founded in 2006. It has a portfolio of 65 patents (24 granted and 41 pending), including Memory Signal Processing technology. It is headquartered in Herzliya, with an American office in Marlborough, Massachusetts. Investors in the company include, Boston based Battery Ventures.
- Science and technology in Israel
- Economy of Israel
- List of companies of Israel
- List of mergers and acquisitions by Apple
- Schonfeld, Erick (January 11, 2012). "Why Apple Bought Anobit". TechCrunch. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Freixes, Alejandro (March 12, 2012). "Beyond Anobit: Apple's game of thrones forces rivals to kneel". Patexia. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- Maleval, Jean-Jacques (December 14, 2011). "Apple Eying SSD Start-Up Anobit". StorageNewsletter.com. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Solomon, Shoshanna; Ferziger, Jonathan; Barden, Andrew J.; Maedler, Claudia (January 12, 2012). "Apple Said to Acquire Israel’s Anobit Technologies for About $390 Million". Bloomberg. Retrieved February 5, 2012.