From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anonymous or anonymous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anonymous may refer to:
- Anonymity, the state of an individual's personal identity, or personally identifiable information, being publicly unknown
- Anonymous work, a work of art or literature that has an unnamed or unknown creator or author
- Anonymous (group), the collective name of loosely affiliated individuals that participate in hacktivism
- Anonymous for Animal Rights, an animal rights group based in Israel
- Joe Klein (born 1946), who used the pen name "Anonymous" while authoring Primary Colors
- "Anonymous" (CSI), a 2000 episode of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Anonymous (TV series), a 2006 Irish television show fronted by Jason Byrne
- "Anonymous" (NCIS: Los Angeles), a 2010 episode of the TV series NCIS: Los Angeles
- Anonymous (film), a 2011 film about the identity of the author of William Shakespeare's plays
- Rodney Anonymous, the stage name of Rodney Linderman, a Philadelphia musician and humorist
- Jayson Sherlock, a.k.a. Anonymous, the single musician for the band Horde
- Anonymous (band), an Andorran band
- Anonymous (Stray from the Path album), 2013
- Anonymous (Tomahawk album), 2007
- Anonymous (Tyske Ludder album), 2009
- "Anonymous" (Bobby Valentino song), 2007
- "Anonymous" (Sleater-Kinney song), 1996
- "Anonymous" (Spacehog song), 1998
- Anonymous IV, a 13th-century English student of medieval music theory whose works are a major source for modern scholars of that era
- Anonymous 4, a female a cappella quartet based in New York City, U.S.
- List of anonymously published works
- Anon (disambiguation), for the abbreviation
- Anonymus (disambiguation)
- Nomen nescio, used to signify an anonymous or non-specific person
- All pages beginning with "Anonymous"
- All pages with titles containing Anonymous
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anonymous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.