Anonymous Content LLP is a film and television production, and a talent management company founded in 1999 by Steve Golin, also CEO of the company. It is based in Los Angeles with its offices in Culver City and New York City. Michael Sugar is a partner and producer at the LA-based company.
In May 2011, it was announced that Anonymous Content's talent management division had been upped by adding managers Tony Lipp, Sandra Chang, and Doug Wald, which brought several major talents with them.
In March 2014, Anonymous Content appointed David Fierson as Head of Business Operations. In May, the company signed a three-year first look production deal with Paramount Television, in which Paramount would produce and distribute scripted programming developed by Anonymous. Michael Sugar became a partner at the Los Angeles-based company.
In January 2016, Anonymous Content signed on a deal with the Arab world's leading media company MBC Group's 03 Productions to help and advise them on developing and producing both Arabic and English-language content. In February 2016, Kevin Cotter was hired as Director of Literary Affairs at the company's New York office, where he would oversee researching books, articles and other intellectual property for the company to develop and produce.
- 2000: The Upgrade
- 2001: BigLove
- 2001: Ambush
- 2001: Chosen
- 2001: The Hire: The Follow
- 2004: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- 2006: Babel
- 2006: Lake of Fire
- 2009: 44 Inch Chest
- 2010: Winter's Bone
- 2011: The Beaver
- 2012: Big Miracle
- 2012: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
- 2012: Girl Most Likely
- 2012: Fun Size
- 2013: The Fifth Estate
- 2014: Laggies
- 2015: The End of the Tour
- 2015: Spotlight
- 2015: The Revenant
- 2016: Triple 9
- 2016: Bastille Day
- 2016: The Waiting
- "About - Anonymous Content". Anonymous Content. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Sneider, Jeff (April 14, 2011). "Anonymous Content ups talent division". Variety. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- "Anonymous Content Taps Ex-Alcon Exec As Head Of Business Ops". Deadline. March 10, 2014. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Jaafar, Ali (January 13, 2016). "Anonymous Content In Groundbreaking Agreement With Arab Media Group MBC". Deadline. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Stedman, Alex (May 27, 2014). "Paramount TV, ‘True Detective’ Producer Anonymous Content Ink First-Look Deal". Variety. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Holdsworth, Nick (July 6, 2014). "Anonymous Content Exec Michael Sugar Talks New Media, International Storytelling (Q&A)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Jaafar, Ali (September 3, 2015). "Alix Madigan Joins Broad Green Pictures From Anonymous Content". Deadline. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Petski, Denise (February 3, 2016). "Literary Scout Kevin Cotter Joins Anonymous Content". Deadline. Retrieved February 4, 2016.