Another Magazine, styled AnOther, is an international fashion and culture bi-annual.
Founded in 2001, its former Editor-in-Chief is Susannah Frankel, who joined in January 2016. Frankel had been Fashion Features Director of the magazine since its launch and a regular contributor to Dazed & Confused since 1998. Its website anothermag.com was launched in 2009. In 2017, Alexander Fury was appointed an editor at the magazine.
Contributors to the title include photographers Alasdair McLellan, Willy Vanderperre, Nick Knight and Inez and Vinoodh. AnOther Magazine is published by Dazed Media, an independent media group. The company's portfolio includes Dazed, Hunger, and partner title Another Man.
In 2015 AnOther Magazine was the first magazine to produce the world’s first high definition LED moving magazine cover. The collaboration with PCH featured Rihanna celebrating the fashion of Alexander McQueen, alongside a specially created soundtrack compiled by John Gosling. In 2016, to celebrate its 15th anniversary AnOther Magazine commissioned holographer and artist Rob Munday to create 1000 limited edition hand-made 3D covers of Karl Lagerfeld.
- This Template:Name is an example template, used for demonstration. To learn about templates, see Help:Template or Help:A quick guide to templates. (2017-03-29). "AnOther Magazine". Boutique Mags. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- Samantha Conti (2015-11-27). "Susannah Frankel Named Editor in Chief of AnOther Magazine – WWD". Wwd.com. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- "Alexander Fury Named Editor of AnOther Magazine". The Business of Fashion. 2017-09-07. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Dazed wants to help brands build 'wonderful creative' as it repositions as Dazed Media". The Drum. 2015-09-15. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- Yeung, Helena (2015-03-05). "'AnOther' Digital Magazine Has LED Moving Cover featuring Rihanna". Hypebeast. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- "Interview with Holographic Artist Rob Munday". 20 March 2017. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "It's Nice That | AnOther Mag releases hologram cover featuring Karl Lagerfeld for its 15th anniversary". Itsnicethat.com. Retrieved 2017-06-21.