|Full name||Anouar Diba|
|Date of birth||27 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Utrecht, Netherlands|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Diba is a forward who was made his debut in professional football during the 2002–03 season, being part of the NAC Breda squad. He spent five seasons with NAC in the Dutch Eredivisie and had a short spell at FC Twente in 2010.
In the winter of 2011, after sustaining a leg injury, Diba had to be treated in London, subsequently missing much of the league matches of his then-new club, Lekhwiya. As a result, Diba was cut from the squad. While numerous news outlets had reported Diba's departure, he himself had not received any official confirmation of being released by the club officials, and was first informed after receiving calls from his agent and friends. Before Diba's trip to London, Lekhwiya coach Djamel Belmadi had claimed Diba was one of the most prominent professionals in the team. This came as a surprise to Diba, as he was just 2–3 weeks from being released from the hospital.
- "Anouar Diba" (in Dutch). Voetbal International. Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- Diba snel weg bij Twente - NOS (in Dutch)
- Al Wakrah moet ster Diba naar kampioen laten gaan en haalt Boutahar - ELF Voetbal (in Dutch)
- "Dindane in, Diba out in Lekhwiya". qsl.com.qa. Archived from the original on 3 June 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2011.
- ديبا: تعجبت من رحيلي بعد تأكيد بلماضي لي ببقائي (in Arabic). alkass.net. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- ديبا يوقع لنادي قطر الرياضي[permanent dead link]; Qatar Stars League, 22 January 2012.
- El-Akchaoui in Marokkaanse selectie - Gelderlander (in Dutch)
- Anouar Diba at National-Football-Teams.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anouar Diba.|
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|