From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anoushka, Anuschka or Annushka may refer to:
A diminutive form of the female given name Anna, derived from the Russian diminutive Аннушка
- Anoushka (Egyptian singer) (born 1960)
- Anouska Hempel (born 1941), sometimes Anoushka Hempel, New Zealand actress, hotelier and designer
- Anoushka Shankar (born 1981), an Indian American sitar player and composer
- Anoushka, a character in The Master and Margarita
- Anoushka (album), the 1998 debut album of Anoushka Shankar
- Anuschka (film), 1942 German film by Helmut Käutner
- Antonov An-2 transport aircraft (nicknamed Annushka)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anoushka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.