Anri Jokhadze in 2012
|Born||6 November 1980|
Anri Jokhadze (Georgian: ანრი ჯოხაძე; born 6 November 1980) is a Georgian pop singer from Tbilisi who represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with the song "I'm a Joker". The singer is a winner and laureate of 13 international contests. Prior to his appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, Anri Jokhadze has also represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 as a backing vocalist for Diana Gurtskaya and her song "Peace Will Come." Besides, he is the composer of the Georgian entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, "Keep the Faith" sung by Tamara Gachechiladze.
Anri has been singing since the age of four; he participated in many contests and concerts both in Georgia and abroad. He is the author of songs, and served as a screenwriter of video-clips. Anri is a producer of many newcomer singers.
He started his music career in 1998 and he has won thirteen music awards to date. He also has a title of "The Georgian Golden Voice".
- Me Maints Moval (2005)
- I Appear on the Stage Again (2006)
- New Songs (2011)
- Mikheev, Andy. "Georgia at Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - Грузия на конкурсе песни Евровидение 2012". esckaz.com. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- van Lith, Nick. "Georgia: Final version and official video released". escXtra.com. Archived from the original on 18 June 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "Tamara Gachechiladze - Keep The Faith". eurovision.tv.
- Brey, Marco (19 February 2012). "Anri Jokhadze to represent Georgia". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- "Giga Kukhianidze became the producer of Georgian entrant at Eurovision 2012". eurovision-georgia.ge. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 26 February 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Hondal, Victor (29 February 2012). "News - Georgia sends Anri Jokhadze to Eurovision 2012". ESCToday.com. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
with One More Day
| Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest
Sopho Gelovani &