Anri Jokhadze in 2012
|Born||6 November 1980|
Anri Jokhadze (Georgian: ანრი ჯოხაძე) (born 6 November 1980) is a Georgian pop singer from Tbilisi who represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with the song I'm a Joker. The singer is a winner and laureate of 13 international contests. Prior to his appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, Anri Jokhadze has also represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 as a backing vocalist for Diana Gurtskaya and her song "Peace Will Come."
Anri has been singing since the age of four; he participated in many contests and concerts both in Georgia and abroad. He is the author of songs, and served as a screenwriter of video-clips. Anri is a producer of many newcomer singers.
He started his music career in 1998 and he has won thirteen music awards to date. He also has a title of "The Georgian Golden Voice".
- Me Maints Moval (2005)
- I Appear on the Stage Again (2006)
- New Songs (2011)
- Mikheev, Andy. "Georgia at Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - Грузия на конкурсе песни Евровидение 2012". esckaz.com. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- van Lith, Nick. "Georgia: Final version and official video released". escXtra.com. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Brey, Marco (19 February 2012). "Anri Jokhadze to represent Georgia". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- "Giga Kukhianidze became the producer of Georgian entrant at Eurovision 2012". eurovision-georgia.ge. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- Hondal, Victor (29 February 2012). "News - Georgia sends Anri Jokhadze to Eurovision 2012". ESCToday.com. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
with One More Day
|Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest
Sopho Gelovani &