|Traded as||TYO: 6754|
(Chairman and CEO)
|Revenue||JPY 85.9 billion (FY 2017) (US$ 809 million) (FY 2017)|
|JPY 2.8 billion (FY 2017) (US$ 27 million) (FY 2017)|
Number of employees
|3,717 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2018)|
|Footnotes / references|
Anritsu Corporation (アンリツ株式会社 Anritsu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational corporation in the telecommunications electronics equipment market. A global pioneer for producing the world's first wireless telephone network, Anritsu's revenue numbers near US$782 million.
In Japan, Anritsu's first predecessor, Sekisan-sha, was founded in 1895. Annaka Electric Company followed, producing wireless transmitters and the world's first wireless telephone service and Japan's first automatic public telephone.
Currently, the Anritsu Group is composed of Anritsu Corporation, Anritsu Engineering, Anritsu Infivis, Anritsu Devices, and Anritsu Networks.
- "Anritsu Worldwide". Anritsu. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "Corporate Profile". Anritsu. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "About the company". Financial Times. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- Grant, Tina (February 1, 2005). International Directory of Company Histories. St. James Press. p. 29. ISBN 978-1-55862-543-3.