From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ansaldo is an Italian surname, and can refer to:
- Gio. Ansaldo & C., an Italian engineering company founded in 1853 which engaged in railway component construction and repair, shipbuilding, and aircraft design and manufacturing, owned (among others), the Ansaldo shipyards in Genoa and Naples, and was taken over in 1993 by the Finmeccanica group
- Ansaldo Energia, an Italian engineering company
- AnsaldoBreda, Italian rolling stock manufacturer
- Ansaldo STS, a multinational technology company which produces signalling and automation systems for use by rail and rapid transit operators.
- Giovanni Andrea Ansaldo (1584-1638), an Italian painter from Genoa
- Vehicles and aircraft
- Ansaldo, various Italian aircraft manufactured by the Ansaldo company; see Gio. Ansaldo & C.#Aircraft production
- Ansaldo (car), a series of Italian cars produced between 1921 and 1931
- Fiat Ansaldo, an Italian armoured car produced in 1925
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ansaldo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.