Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ansari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ansari may refer to:
- Ansar (Islam), an Islamic term that literally means "helpers" and denotes the Medinan citizens that helped the Islamic prophet Muhammad after the Hijra
- Ansari (nesba), people known as Ansari or Al-Ansari as a nesba
- Ansari (surname), contemporary people known as Ansari or Al-Ansari as a surname
- Banu Aws, one of the main Arab tribes of Medina which, along with the Khazraj, constituted the Ansar ("helpers")
- Momin Ansari, a Muslim community, found mainly in West and North India and the province of Sindh in Pakistan
- Ansari, an alternate term for Alawites or Alawis
- Ansari mountains, in Syria
- Ansariye, Lebanon, a town in South Lebanon
- Dupuk Ansari, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Ansari X Prize, a former space competition
- Ansar Imam Mahdi, a 21st-century Shia movement, who believe Ahmad al-Hassan is the messenger of the 12th imam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ansari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.