|Look up ansari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ansari may refer to:
- Ansar (Islam), an Islamic term that literally means "helpers" and denotes the Medinan citizens that helped the Islamic prophet Muhammad after the Hijra
- Ansari, an alternate term for Alawites or Alawis
- Ansar Imam Mahdi, a 21st-century Shia movement, who believe in Ahmad al-Hassan is the messenger of the 12th imam
- Ansari (nesba), list of people with this surname
- Ansari, Khwaja Abdullah, Persian Sufi poet.
- The Ansari mountains in Syria
- Ansari X Prize, a space competition that was won on October 4, 2004 - named after Amir Ansari and Anousheh Ansari of the Ansari family,
- Ansariye, Lebanon, a town in South Lebanon
- Aziz Ansari American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director.
- Banu Khazraj or Banu al-Khazraj, a Muslim ethnic group found in South Asia
- Momin Ansari, a Muslim community, found mainly in West and North India and the province of Sindh in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ansari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.