From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ansari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ansari may refer to:
- Ansaris, a group of Shia born in the 21st century, who believe in Ahmad al-Hassan is the messenger of the 12th imam of the Athnā‘ashariyyah-Shia Muhammad al-Mahdi.
- Ansar (Islam), an Islamic term that literally means "helpers" and denotes the Medinan citizens that helped the Islamic prophet,
- Ansari (nisbat), list of people with this surname
- Momin Ansari, a Muslim community, found mainly in West and North India, and the province of Sindh in Pakistan.
- Banu Aws, was one of the main Arab tribes of Medina. The other was Khazraj, and the two, constituted the Ansar ("helpers [of Muhammad]") after the Hijra
- Banu Khazraj,The Banu al-Khazraj a Muslim ethnic group found in South Asia
- Alawites, Ansari, an alternate term for Alawis
- Tala' al Badru 'Alayna, islam first naat.is a traditional Islamic song known as nasheed that the Ansar sang to the Islamic prophet Muhammad upon his arrival at Yathrib after completing the Hijda
- The Ansari mountains
- Ansariye, Lebanon, a town in South Lebanon
- Ansari X Prize, a space competition that was won on October 4, 2004
- Mohammad H. Ansari, an Iranian physicist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ansari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.