This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AnswerNet, formerly AnswerNet Network, was established in 1998. With its headquarters in Willow Grove, PA, AnswerNet operates over 25 call centers across North America, providing outsourced call center services to over 15,000 clients nationwide.
Legally, AnswerNet is not a company, but instead is a brand name that enables several interconnected companies (with common ownership) to function as one call center provider under the AnswerNet name.
As of January 2016, the AnswerNet companies are:
- New AnswerNet, Inc
- New Taction, Inc.
- AnswerNet, Inc.
- New Exchange Network LLC (now part of Cerida)
- Cerida Investment Corp.
- TelePartners Call Centre, Inc.
- Integrated Messaging, Inc.
- Contact America Acquisition, LLC (now part of Cerida)
- Call Center Services, Inc. (Now part of Cerida)