Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ANTA, anta, -anta, or anta- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anta may refer to:
- Fava d'anta, a tree found in Brazil
- South American tapir, known in Brazilian Portuguese as 'anta'
- Phytelephas seemannii, known in Quechua and Choco as 'anta'
- Anta Department, in Salta Province, Argentina
- Anta, a civil parish of the municipality of Espinho, Portugal
- Anta, Ancash, a village in Carhuaz Province, Ancash Region
- Anta, Cusco Region, town in southern Peru
- Anta District (disambiguation), several districts
- Anta Province, a province in the Cusco Region
- Anta (Canchis), a mountain in the Canchis Province, Cusco Region
- Anta Mantay, a mountain in Lima Region
- Anta Maqana, a mountain in Huancavelica Region
- Anta P'unqu, a mountain in Quispicanchi Province, Cusco Region
- Anta Q'asa, a mountain spanning the Junín and Lima Regions
- Anta Ranra, a mountain in Lima Region
- Anta (architecture), posts or pillars on either side of a doorway or entrance of a Greek temple
- American National Theater and Academy (ANTA)
- Anta Sports, Chinese sportswear manufacturer
- Anta Livitsanou, Greek actress
- Australian National Travel Association (ANTA or A.N.T.A)
- Anta, a variet of the Upper Morehead language of Papua New-Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.