|Āntà Tǐyù Yòngpǐn Yǒuxiàngōngsī|
|Industry||Sports equipment, textile|
|Founder||Ding Shizhong 丁世忠|
|Ding Shizhong (Chairman)|
|Products||Sneakers, clothing, accessories|
|Owner||Anta International (BVI) (61.84%)|
|Parent||Anta International (BVI) (61.84%)|
Founded in 1994, its operations involve the business of designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, including sportswear, footwear, apparel and accessories under its own brand name. After completing the acquisition of Amer Sports, the company already owns more than 25 sub-brands, including Arc'teryx.
Anta Sports was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007 with its IPO price at HK$5.28 per share. In 2009, the company acquired the Fila trademark in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao from Belle International. Since then, the company operates the Fila business in these three areas. The company also operates DESCENTE and SPRANDI stores in China, as well as KOLON SPORT and KINGKOW stores in China, Hong Kong and Macao. Former Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett left his former shoe sponsor Adidas and has been sponsored by Anta since August 2010. Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson also left his Nike sponsor and has been signed with Anta since February 2015. In December 2018 an investor consortium consisting of ANTA Sports, FountainVest Partners, Anamered Investments and Tencent has announced a voluntary recommended public cash tender offer for all issued and outstanding shares in Amer Sports Corporation.
Anta Sports is the official supplier and sponsor of numerous teams, players, and associations such as
- Kevon Looney
- Klay Thompson
- Gordon Hayward
- Jacob Evans
- Hamidou Diallo
- Rajon Rondo
- Luis Scola
- James Wiseman
- ANTA Sports Products Limited on Irasia website (archived), 28 Aug 2008
- Corporate profile on Anta website (archived), 22 May 2008
- 董志成. "Anta Sports delivers strong first-half results - Chinadaily.com.cn". www.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- Wang.XY (2020-03-25). "Anta everywhere". Panda!Yoo. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- CNBC, Reporting by Christine Tan | Written by Cheang Ming; special to (2016-08-05). "This is one of the fastest-growing sportswear brands you haven't heard of". CNBC. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- Amy Or (2007-06-20). "China's Anta Sports IPO, in Hong Kong, seeks up to $406 mln: term sheet". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- Bei Hu (2007-06-20). "Anta Plans $405 Million IPO, Rockets Owner to Invest". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "DISCLOSEABLE TRANSACTIONS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF FULL PROSPECT LIMITED AND FILA MARKETING (HONG KONG) LIMITED" (PDF). ANTA. Published by Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 12 August 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Anta. Published by Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 8 March 2011. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Excited China fans cheer NBA game despite row over Hong Kong tweet". Reuters. 2019-10-11. Retrieved 2019-11-03.
- "Kevon Looney signs a two-year deal with ANTA". Warriors Wire. 2019-10-05. Retrieved 2020-07-14.
- Wells, Adam. "Klay Thompson, Anta Reportedly Agree to 10-Year, $80M Endorsement Contract". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 2020-07-14.
- Chiari, Mike. "Gordon Hayward Agrees to Shoe Contract with Chinese Company Anta; Nike Can Match". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- "These are the NBA players under contract with Chinese sneaker brands". HoopsHype. 2019-10-09. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- March 10; 2015. "Mavs' Chandler Parsons Swaps Anta Shoes For Jordan Brand After Injuries To Ankle". www.sportsbusinessdaily.com. Retrieved 2020-07-21.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Official website
- Business data for Anta Sports: