|Look up antagonist, antagonistic, or antagonists in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antagonist may also refer to:
- Antagonist (muscle), a muscle type
- Receptor antagonist, a class of drugs that bind to but do not trigger a receptor
- Physiological antagonists, a drug that produces an opposite effect (without blocking the same receptor)
- Antagonist A.D., a New Zealand metalcore band
- Antagonist (band), metalcore band from Whittier, California
- The Antagonists, a 1971 novel by Ernest K. Gann about the siege of Masada
- The Antagonists (TV series), a 1991 American television series
- Antagonist, a book in Childe Cycle by Gordon R. Dickson and David W. Wixon
- Antagonist (album), the debut album of the German Metalcore band Maroon
- HMS Antagonist
- Antagonism (disambiguation)
- Agonist, a chemical that binds to a receptor of a cell and triggers a response by that cell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antagonist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.