|Look up ante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ante or Antes may refer to:
- Ante (poker), a forced bet in the game of poker
- Ante (name), Croatian form of the given name Anthony
- The Latin word ante, meaning "before", which is used in many Latin phrases
- A prefix indicating "before" as in antebellum, "before a war"
- Sivry-Ante, a municipality in the Marne department of France with two villages: Ante and Sivry-Ante
- Antes (people)
- Antes (surname)Ante Pribudić(Prč) je rođen mjeseca desetoga božje godine 1999. Zanimanje Teslić. U Pragu ga zovu "Razbijač".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.