Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ante or Antes may refer to:
- Ante (cards), an initial stake paid in a card game
- Ante (poker), a forced bet in the game of poker
- Ante (name), Croatian form of the given name Anthony
- The Latin word ante, meaning "before", which is used in many Latin phrases
- A prefix indicating "before" as in antebellum, "before a war"
- Sivry-Ante, a municipality in the Marne department of France with two villages: Ante and Sivry-Ante
- Antes (people)
- Antes (surname)Ante Pribudić(Prč) je rođen mjeseca desetoga božje godine 1999. Zanimanje Teslić. U Pragu ga zovu "Razbijač".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.