|No. 6 – Basket Agropoli|
|League||Serie A2 Basket|
March 11, 1988 |
Solin, PR Croatia, FPR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||6 ft 6.7 in (2.00 m)|
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Ante Delaš (born March 11, 1988) is a Croatian professional basketball player for Basket Agropoli of the Italian Serie A2 Basket. He can play at both the point guard and shooting guard positions, making him a classical combo guard, despite his height (2.00 m) and thin physique. He is the older brother of Mario Delaš, who is also a professional basketball player, and with whom he played with in Split, Cedevita and the Croatian national basketball team.
Delaš grew up in KK Split and made his pro debut with the team in 2005. He was loaned to KK Trogir competing in the top and second level Croatian basketball leagues. After spending a season in top level Alkar Sinj he was sold to KK Zadar where he played another two seasons in the Croatian League. In the 2012–13 season Zadar surprisingly reached the finals of the play-offs with Delaš profiling himself both as a leader and a legitimate scoring threat. KK Zadar also competed in the 2012-13 Adriatic league season. In his debut season in this league Delaš averaged 6.2 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 24 games. In the summer of 2013, he signed a three-year deal with Cedevita Zagreb. In June 2015, he left Cedevita.
After playing only one game for Kaštela Ribola in the Croatian League, in October 2015 he returned to Zadar. In June 2016, he left Zadar, and signed with Belfius Mons-Hainaut of the Basketball League Belgium Division I. On February 2, 2017, he parted ways with Mons-Hainaut. The next day, he signed with Basket Agropoli of the Italian Serie A2 Basket.
After being a part of Croatian youth national team selections, he was called up by coach Jasmin Repeša for the senior team. He was a member of the Croatian team at the 2013 European Championship, playing only a minor role in Croatia's 4th place performance.
- "Ante Delaš profile". Eurobasket2013.org. Retrieved 2013-09-24.
- "CEDEVITA ZAGREB signs Ante Delas". Eurocupbasketball.com. 2013-08-05. Archived from the original on July 16, 2014. Retrieved 2013-09-24.
- "Cedevita parts ways with Ukic, Delas and Ramljak". Sportando.com. 26 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ante Delaš se vraća u Zadar". 057info.hr (in Croatian). 21 October 2015.
- "Ante Delas leaves KK Zadar". Sportando.com. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Belfius Mons-Hainaut lands Ante Delas". Sportando.com. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Ante Delas leaves Mons, next stop Agropoli?". Sportando.com. 2 February 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- "Ante Delas official sign with Basket Agropoli". Sportando.com. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2017.