From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Anteater" properly refers to the four species of the suborder Vermilingua native to Mexico, Central America, and tropical South America. This includes two species of Tamandua (Silky Anteaters) and the Giant Anteater.
- Aardvark (Cape anteater), a medium-sized mammal native to Africa
- Echidna (spiny anteater), a family of monotremes native to New Guinea and Australia
- Numbat (formerly Banded Anteater), a small marsupial endemic to western Australia
- Pangolin (scaly anteater), mammals found in tropical regions of Africa and Asia
- AnteAter is an electronica side-project of ¡Forward, Russia! singer Tom Woodhead
- Ant-eater, B.C. (comic strip) character
- Anteater (video game), a 1982 arcade game
- Anteater, name of the UCI mascot
- Kenworth T600, semi-trailer truck with a sleek design that gives it this nickname.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anteater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.