From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up antebellum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antebellum (Latin for "before the war") may refer to:
United States history
- Antebellum era, the pre-American Civil War period in the Southern United States
- Antebellum architecture
- Cuisine of Antebellum America
- Exodus narrative in Antebellum America
- Status quo ante bellum, a Latin phrase meaning "the status before the war"
- All pages beginning with "Antebellum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antebellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.