Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up antebellum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antebellum (Latin for "before the war") may refer to:
- Antebellum South, the pre-American Civil War period in the Southern United States
- Antebellum architecture
- History of the Southern United States
- History of the United States (1789–1849)
- History of the United States (1849–1865)
- Lady Antebellum, an American country music group
- Status quo ante bellum, a Latin phrase meaning "the status before the war"
- All pages beginning with Antebellum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antebellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.