From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up antebellum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antebellum (Latin for "before the war") may refer to:
- Antebellum United States, the pre-American Civil War period in the United States
- Antebellum South, the Antebellum era (1781–1860), or Plantation era in the American South
- Antebellum architecture, the neoclassical architectural style of the American South during the antebellum period
- Lady Antebellum, an American country music group
- Status quo ante bellum, a Latin phrase meaning "the status before the war"
- All pages beginning with "Antebellum"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antebellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.