|Look up antelope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antelope are herbivorous mammals.
Antelope may also refer to:
- United States
- Antelope, California, in Sacramento County
- Antelope, Lassen County, California
- Dunnigan, California, formerly named Antelope
- Antelope, Kansas
- Antelope, Montana
- Antelope, Oregon
- Antelope, South Dakota
- Antelope, Texas
- Antelope Canyon, canyon in Arizona
- Pronghorn, often referred to as the pronghorn antelope, and the only surviving member of the family Antilocapridae
- HMS Antelope, twelve ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Antelope, three ships of the United States Navy
- Antelope, one of numerous non-military vessels named Antelope
- Antelope (passenger train), a regular revenue train of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway
- Antelope (Eagle class), a 4-4-0 saddle tank broad gauge locomotive
- Avro Antelope, British light bomber of the 1920s
- Sopwith Antelope, small post-World War I British transport airplane
- Grand Canyon Antelopes, athletic teams of Grand Canyon University
- The Antelope, a case before the United States Supreme Court, arising from the capture of the slave ship Antelope
- The Antelope Ground, a former cricket and football stadium in Southampton, England.
- antelope.tigris.org, a graphical user interface for running Apache Ant
- Antelope Powder, a brand name for the food additive Disodium pyrophosphate
- All pages beginning with "Antelope"
- All pages with a title containing Antelope
- List of mountain ranges named Antelope
- Antilope, a taxonomic genus containing the blackbuck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antelope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.