Anthem of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic
|English: State Anthem of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic|
|Qazaq SSR memlekettik ánurany|
Gimn Kazahskaja SSR
State anthem of Kazakh SSR
|Lyrics||Abdilda Tazhibaev, Kh. Mukhamedzhanov and Gabit Musirepov|
|Music||Mukan Tulebayev, Yevgeny Brusilovsky and Latif Khamidi, 1945|
State Anthem of the Kazakh SSR (vocal)
The State Anthem of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic (Kazakh: Қазақ ССР мемлекеттік әнұраны, romanized: Qazaq SSR memlekettik ánurany; Russian: Казахская ССР Национальный гимн, romanized: Kazahskaja SSR Nacionaljnyj gimn) was the national anthem of Kazakhstan when it was a republic of the Soviet Union and known as the Kazakh SSR.
The music was composed by Mukan Tulebayev, Yevgeny Brusilovsky and Latif Khamidi, and the lyrics were written by Abdilda Tazhibaev, Kh. Mukhamedzhanov and Gabit Musirepov. In 1992, new lyrics were adopted with the same melody as the anthem of independent Kazakhstan, until 7 January 2006.
|Wikisource has the official lyrics for this national anthem:|
Arabic script (historical)
|Cyrillic script||Latin script|
- We, the Kazakhs of old, seeking freedom,
- Sacrificing their lives for the sake of faith and honor.
- And find ways through the dark fog,
- But Lenin went forth as the morning, and it was morning!
- The victorious path of Lenin never be tarnished
- And the glory of the generations will multiply the Motherland,
- And benefactor of the Union Soviet republics,
- To the great Russian people we say: Thank you!
- We have become a strong country, a free country
- And the native land blooms friendship and unity.
- Lead us to victory in the workforce and to battle,
- Oh wise Party (Stalin) – truly loved.
- "Казахская ССР". back-in-ussr.info. Retrieved 2019-03-10.
- Қазақ кеңест (совет) энциклопедиясы (the Kazakh Soviet Encyclopedia) (1972–1978)