From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Anthony is derived from the Latin name Antonius. A variant of the given name is Antony.
- Antony, Cornwall (usage varies)
- Anthony, Florida
- Anthony, Indiana
- Anthony, Kansas
- Anthony, New Jersey
- Anthony, New Mexico
- Anthony, Texas
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
Saints and clerics
Main article: Saint Anthony (disambiguation)
- St. Anthony the Great, of Egypt, 4th century founder of Christian monasticism
- St. Anthony the Hermit (Antony of Lerins), 5th century hermit of Italy and Gaul
- St. Anthony of Kiev, founder of Russian monasticism
- St. Anthony of Padua, considered the greatest miracle worker of the thirteenth century
- Antoninus of Florence, archbishop of Florence
- Anthony I of Portugal, King of Brazil
- Antoine of Navarre (also known as Anthony of Navarre), King of Navarre and Duke of Bourbon
- Anthony (comics), Indian comic book character
- Anthony (Encantadia), fictional character in Encantadia
|Look up Anthony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Antony (disambiguation)
- Anton (disambiguation)
- Antonia (disambiguation)
- Saint Anthony (disambiguation)
- Tony (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.