|Full name||Anthony Joseph Abrams|
|Date of birth||January 26, 1979|
|Place of birth||Georgetown, Guyana|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2003–2005||Bakewell Topp XX||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 7, 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of October 7, 2015
Anthony 'Awo' Joseph Abrams (born 3 October 1979) is a Guyanese footballer who plays as a striker for Slingerz FC in the GFF Super League. He previously played for Alpha United and Bakewell Topp XX; Caledonia AIA and Joe Public in the TT Pro League, and for Leo Victor in the Hoofdklasse where he finished as top scorer of the 2008–09 season with 22 goals. He is considered one of the best players in the history of Guyana, having amassed 61 caps for the national team.
Abrams made his debut in the GFF Super League during the 2001–02 season at age 22 playing for Fruta Conquerors. In 2003, he transferred to Bakewell Topp XX where he played until 2005. In 2006, he signed with TT Pro League side Joe Public F.C. of Trinidad and Tobago, due to lack of opportunities however he returned to Guyana to play for Alpha United FC. In 2007, he returned to Trinidad and Tobago signing with Caledonia AIA only to return to Alpha United later that same year. In 2008, he moved to SV Leo Victor, playing in the Surinamese Hoofdklasse where he finished as the league top scorer with 22 goals. Returning to Alpha United, he made two appearances in 2011 in the club's CONCACAF Champions League campaign while scoring once, playing both matches against CS Herediano from Costa Rica. In 2014, he transferred to Slingerz FC.
Abrams made his debut for the Guyana national team on 15 February 2004 in a friendly match against Barbados. He scored his first goal for the national team against the same opponent on 13 February 2005 in a match which ended in a 3–3 draw. He was an instrumental part of the national teams FIFA World Cup qualifying campaigns in 2006, 2010 and in 2014, as well as having played in the Caribbean Cup.
- Scores and results list Guyana's goal tally first.
- Alpha United FC
- GFF Super League (4): 2010, 2012, 2012–13, 2013–14
- GFF Super 8 Cup (1): 2010
- Georgetown Regional Cup (1): 2006
- NAMLICO Knock-out Tournament (1): 2010
- Kashif & Shanghai Cup: 2009–10 (runner-up)
- CFU Club Championship: 2011 (3rd place)
- Caledonia AIA
- Trinidad and Tobago Cup: 2007 (runner-up)
- Slingerz FC
- Guyana Mayors Cup (1): 2015
- SVB Hoofdklasse Top Goalscorer: 2008–09
He is the father of three children, Aaliyah De Freitas, Alicia Abrams and Romario Abrams.
- Anthony Abrams – FIFA competition record
- "Slingerz FC signs Anthony ‘Awo’ Abrams". Guyana Times. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Abrams' double spurs Fruta Conquerors to second K&S crown". Land of six peoples. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Guyana Cups 2006/07". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "‘Awo’ Abrams a Golden Jaguars standout". Stabroek News. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "'Awo' enjoying terrific season with Leo Victor". Kaieteur News. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Slingerz FC signs Anthony ‘Awo’ Abrams". Kaietuer News Online. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Abrams, Anthony". National Football Teams. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Anthony Abrams - Career Honours". Soccerway.