|President of Hughes Hall, Cambridge|
|Assumed office |
1 October 2014
|Preceded by||Sarah Squire|
Anthony Nigel Stanley Freeling
6 August 1956
Laurel Powers-Freeling (m. 1989)
Anthony Nigel Stanley Freeling (born 6 August 1956) is a British management consultant, marketing expert, university administrator, and academic. He has been President of Hughes Hall, Cambridge since 2014.
From 2008 to 2014, Freeling was a City Fellow of Hughes Hall, Cambridge; this is a type of fellowship held by those active in the City of London or other areas of business rather than full-time academics. In December 2013, he was elected President of Hughes Hall, and he took up the appointment on 1 October 2014.
- Agile Marketing (2011)
- "Dr Anthony Freeling M.A., Ph.D." Archived from the original on 19 December 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "Dr Anthony Freeling is announced as new President of Hughes Hall". News. University of Cambridge. 18 December 2013. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "FREELING, Dr Anthony Nigel Stanley". Who's Who 2017. Oxford University Press. November 2016. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
- "Senior Membership". Hughes Hall. University of Cambridge. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
- "Dr Anthony Freeling". Fellows and Senior Members. Hughes Hall, Cambridge. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "Senior Member: Dr Anthony Freeling, President". Hughes Hall. University of Cambridge. Retrieved 13 March 2017.
| President of Hughes Hall, Cambridge
2014 to present