|Full name||Anthony Jackson-Hamel|
|Date of birth||August 3, 1993|
|Place of birth||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2014||Montreal Impact U23||6||(4)|
|2015–2016||→ FC Montreal (loan)||20||(11)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 10, 2018
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of October 8, 2017
Jackson-Hamel began playing in 2010 with the Montreal Impact Academy in the Canadian Soccer League. In 2014 he played with the USL PDL club Montreal Impact U23, where he netted 4 goals in 6 appearances.
He signed his first professional contract with the Montreal Impact on August 1, 2014. He made his debut as a 65th-minute substitute during a 0-2 loss to Toronto FC on August 2, 2014. He started his first MLS game on the 13th of September 2014 against New England Revolution. Jackson-Hamel was selected to participate at the 2015 Chiptole Homegrown Game against Club América U-20 as part of the 2015 MLS All-Star Game festivities. He scored his first goal for the Impact against the New York Red Bulls in a 3-0 victory on March 13, 2016.
In April 2017, there was speculation that Jackson-Hamel would be released by the Impact. Amongst this speculation, Jackson-Hamel scored 3 goals in 37 minutes to start the 2017 season, including a backheel in stoppage time to defeat Atlanta United, and 2 goals against Philadelphia Union.
He received his first call-up to the Canadian national team in October 2016 for a pair of friendlies in Morocco. He subsequently made his debut for Canada on October 6, 2016 against Mauritania, coming on as a substitute in the 69th minute. Jackson-Hamel scored his first goal for Canada against Bermuda on January 22, 2017.
- As of match played September 2, 2017.
- Scores and results list Canada's goal tally first.
|1||January 22, 2017||Bermuda National Stadium, Hamilton, Bermuda||Bermuda||4–2||4–2||Friendly|
|2||June 13, 2017||Saputo Stadium, Montreal, Canada||Curaçao||2–1||2–1||Friendly|
|3||September 2, 2017||BMO Field, Toronto, Canada||Jamaica||1–0||2–0||Friendly|
- As of match played June 10, 2018 
|FC Montreal (loan)||USL||2015||4||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||4||2|
- "Montreal Impact Academy". Canadian Soccer League. 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-02-28.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". pdl.uslsoccer.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Impact U23 forward Anthony Jackson-Hamel signs with first team | Montreal Impact". impactmontreal.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Montreal Impact vs. Toronto FC | MLS MatchCenter". matchcenter.mlssoccer.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Dave Zetilin (April 22, 2017). "Impact's Jackson-Hamel steps from the shadows to play "hero of the moment"". MLSsoccer.com.
- "Canada names roster for CONCACAF U-20 Championship". February 6, 2014.
- "Canada Soccer announces Men's National Team squad for October". Canada Soccer. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- "Canada v Mauritania match report 16-10-6". Canada Soccer. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- Day, Gavin (January 22, 2015). "Bermuda 2, Canada 4 - International Friendly Match Recap".
- "Anthony Jackson-Hamel Player Profile". Retrieved 6 March 2016.