|Member of the Arizona House of Representatives
from the 20th district
January 5, 2015
Serving with Paul Boyer
|Preceded by||Carl Seel|
|Alma mater||Northern Arizona University|
Anthony Kern is an American politician and a Republican member of the Arizona House of Representatives representing District 20 since January 5, 2015. In 2016, Kern sponsored legislation to eliminate "free speech zones" on school campuses, thus allowing free expression campus-wide. In 2017, Kern sponsored a bill to make it a misdemeanor to be a passenger in an automobile without an ID. 
- 2016 Anthony Kern and Paul Boyer were unopposed in the republican primary. They defeated democrat Chris Gilfillan on November 8. Kern was the second vote getter in the election with 39,118 votes.
- 2014 Anthony Kern and Paul Boyer defeated Amy Schwabenlender on November 4. (PDF) Kern received 23,799 votes .
- "Anthony Kern". Phoenix, Arizona: Arizona State Legislature. Retrieved August 9, 2016.
- "Anthony Kern's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved August 10, 2016.
- "State of Arizona Official Canvass 2016 Primary Election Aug. 30, 2016" (PDF). Phoenix, Arizona: Secretary of State of Arizona. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "State of Arizona Official Canvass 2016 General Election November 8, 2016" (PDF). Phoenix, Arizona: Secretary of State of Arizona. p. 15. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
|This article about an Arizona politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|