|Full name||Anthony Snoti Laffor|
|Date of birth||17 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:40, 26 July 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 08:40, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
He made his international debut for Liberia in 2003, and has played in FIFA World Cup qualifying matches. In June 2012, Laffor was expelled from the squad ahead of a 2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier. In March 24, 2013 he scored his first goal for Liberia against Uganda at Samuel Kanyan Doe (SKD) Complex in Paynesville.
- Scores and results list Liberia's goal tally first.
|1.||24 March 2013||Samuel Kanyon Doe Sports Complex, Monrovia, Liberia||Uganda||2–0||2–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||18 May 2014||Antoinette Tubman Stadium, Monrovia, Liberia||Lesotho||1–0||1–0||2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|3.||24 March 2016||El Hadj Hassan Gouled Aptidon Stadium, Djibouti City, Djibouti||Djibouti||1–0||1–0||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|4.||29 March 2016||Antoinette Tubman Stadium, Monrovia, Liberia||Djibouti||1–0||5–0||2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- "Anthony Laffor". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Anthony Laffor – FIFA competition record (archive)
- Zoegar Jaynes (13 June 2012). "Anthony Laffor among three players expelled by Liberia". BBC Sport.
- "Liberia: Laffor's Historic Goal Takes Lone Star Second". Heritage (Monrovia). 2013-03-26. Retrieved 2018-05-04.
|This biographical article related to Liberian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|