Anthony John Langley|
December 1954 (age 63)
|Net worth||GB£ 1.32 billion (May 2017)|
Anthony John Langley (born December 1954) is a British billionaire businessman, the owner of the engineering and industrial group, Langley Holdings plc, which he founded in 1975.
Langley is the owner of Langley Holdings, an engineering group based in Retford, Nottinghamshire. The company owns over 70 subsidiaries, and employees over 4,000 people. Langley started the company in 1975, out of the ruins of his dissolved family business. In 2000, Langley bought Clarke Chapman, and sales reached $75 million. This gave means to the growth of Langleys company, and the portfolio grew to the estimated $950 million revenue in 2015.
In May 2017, the Sunday Times estimated his net worth at £1.32 billion
- "The Long Road to a Billion". Forbes. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Long Road to a Billion". ForbesMagazine. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Langley Holdings plc". Companies House. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- "Cut Price Jet plc". This Is Money. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- "Sunday Times Rich List". The Sunday Times (page 45). 7 May 2017.