13 June 1959 |
|Political party||Fine Gael|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin
He was co-opted to Kildare County Council in 1998 following the death of his mother Patsy. He was elected in 1999 as an independent councillor for the Naas electoral area. He did not stand for election in 2004. In 2009 he was re-elected as a councillor, this time as a member of Fine Gael.
- "Mr. Anthony Lawlor". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- "About me". Anthony Lawlor's website. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 127. ISBN 9780717150595.
- "Anthony Lawlor". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- "My Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill 2012]". Anthony Lawlor's website. Retrieved 20 December 2012.
|Fine Gael Teachta Dála for Kildare North