Anthony Lewis (actor)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anthony Lewis is an English actor.
Lewis began acting at 9 years old with roles in television shows including Heartbeat, A Touch Of Frost and Cracker as well as in the film Girls' Night. Regular roles in Children's Ward (as Scott Morris for three series) and Adam's Family Tree (as Adam for two series) followed, as well as the lead in the show My Dad's a Boring Nerd. He went on to the soap opera Emmerdale, where Lewis played Marc Reynolds for four years.
After leaving the show, Lewis performed in Broken Voices at the Tristan Bates Theatre in London. Other work includes appearances in the television series Dalziel and Pascoe and Respectable, and the film Boy A, and a starring role in the science-fiction series show Torchwood as the young World War I soldier Tommy Brockless, who is charged with saving the universe.
- Casualty (2013)
- The Syndicate (2012)
- Frankenstein's Wedding (2011)
- Everything But The Ball (2010)
- A Passionate Woman (2009)
- Torchwood (2008)
- Boy A (2007)
- Respectable (2006)
- Hollyoaks (2006)
- Girls In Love (2005)
- Holby City (2004 and 2011)
- Doctors (2004 and 2011)
- Dalziel and Pascoe (2004)
- Attitude (Lead Presenter) (2002–2003)
- Emmerdale (1999–2002, 2007)
- Girls' Night (1998)
- Adam's Family Tree (1997–1998)
- My Dad's A Boring Nerd (1997)
- Children's Ward (1996–1998)
- Cardiac Arrest (1996)
- A Touch of Frost (1996)
- The Detectives (1995)
- Cracker (1995)
- Heartbeat (1994)
- "Magic Moments with Matthew Lewis Exclusive Interview with VQ". Victoria Quarter. 17 October 2011. Archived from the original on 26 February 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2016.