As of 3 December 2008
In New Zealand
Seuseu then joined the Hibiscus Coast Raiders, playing in New Zealand's Bartercard Cup. He toured Australia with the New Zealand Residents in 2000. Like his brother Jerry he eventually made the New Zealand Warriors squad, playing one National Rugby League game in 2001. In 2002 he was again in the squad however he did not play any first grade games.
Move to England
Seuseu signed for the Halifax in 2003, a club in the English Super League. However, due to work permit problems his arrival was held up and he was rushed into the squad, playing his first game the week he arrived. He played twelve games for Halifax, however his time there was not a happy one. By March he was playing games for the Academy side. He left the club in June and was later named in a Most Embarrassing Team selection.
- New Zealand Rugby League Annual '98, New Zealand Rugby Football League, 1998. p.128
- Round 7 Bartercard Cup Teams rleague.com
- Johns named halfback and captain AAP Sports News (Australia), 10 October 2000
- NZ Residents end trip with a flourish The Press, 27 July 2000
- 2003 Halifax RLFC BBC, 7 March 2003
- Roosters raring to go without warm-up The Independent, 7 February 2003
- Cardiss to Return in Academy Opener[permanent dead link] Halifax RLFC, 2 February 2003
- Seuseu leaves Halifax AAP, 20 June 2003
- Ned and Cov pick their special sides Evening Courier, 27 August 2008
- Lowes in the dock after confronting referee The Independent, 24 June 2003
- 2007 Coach's / Managers / Trainers Achievements Archived 26 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine. Auckland Rugby League