|Member of the New Jersey Assembly|
from the 15th Legislative District
|Assumed office |
August 5, 2018
Serving with Verlina Reynolds-Jackson
|Preceded by||Reed Gusciora|
|Mercer County Board of Chosen Freeholders|
January 1, 2017 – August 5, 2018
|Preceded by||Anthony Carabelli|
|Succeeded by||Nina Melker|
|Born||January 6, 1964|
Trenton, New Jersey
|Residence||Hopewell Township, Mercer County, New Jersey|
|Alma mater||Notre Dame High School|
|Occupation||Carpenter and union leader|
Born in Trenton, he grew up in Lawrence Township where he attended Notre Dame High School. He became a carpenter and active union member, eventually becoming President of Carpenters Local Union 254. He has previously lived in Ewing Township and served on the township zoning board, in addition to other county-wide advisory boards. Currently a resident of Hopewell Township, Mercer County, New Jersey, Verrelli was elected to the Mercer County Board of Chosen Freeholders in 2016 succeeding long-time freeholder Anthony Carabelli and resigned from that position after being selected to fill the vacant seat in the Assembly.
New Jersey Assembly
Previously a member of the Mercer County Board of Chosen Freeholders, Verrelli was sworn into office on August 5, 2018, to succeed Reed Gusciora, who left office after being sworn in to serve as Mayor of Trenton, New Jersey.
- Health and Senior Services
Each of the 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The representatives from the 15th District for the 2018–2019 Legislative Session are:
- Legislative web page, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed August 14, 2018.
- "NDHS | Private Catholic High School in Lawrenceville NJ". www.ndnj.org. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- Abdur-Rahman, Sulaiman (November 5, 2016). "2016 Mercer County freeholder election guarantees new membership on board". The Trentonian. Retrieved August 18, 2018.
- "Verrelli Sworn in to Represent 15th District", Assembly Democrats, press release dated August 6, 2018. Accessed August 14, 2018. "Verrelli, who was sworn in on August 5 at a ceremony in Hamilton Township, joins Assemblywoman Verlina Reynolds Jackson in representing the 15th legislative district. Verrelli is replacing former Assemblyman Reed Gusciora who stepped down after being elected mayor of the City of Trenton."
- Legislative Roster 2018-2019 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed August 14, 2018.
- District 15 Legislators, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed August 14, 2018.
|New Jersey General Assembly|
| Member-elect of the New Jersey General Assembly for the 15th District
August 5, 2018 - present
With: Verlina Reynolds-Jackson