|No. 52 – New York Jets|
|Born:||September 14, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||224 lb (102 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Early life and high school
Wint was born and grew up in Homestead, Florida and attended Homestead High School, where he played football and wrestled. He was named second team All-Dade County as a senior and sophomore and to the third team as a junior. As a junior, Wint was named first team All-Dade County in wrestling after posting 37-4 record and competed in the FHSAA state championship tournament. Wint committed to play college football at Florida International University over offers from Syracuse, Coastal Carolina, Western Kentucky and Monmouth.
Wint played four seasons for the FIU Panthers football team and earned a starting spot at linebacker during his freshman season. As a freshman, he was named to the Conference USA All-Freshman and honorable mention All-Conference USA and was named second team All-Conference USA sophomore, junior and senior years. Over the course of his collegiate career Wint accumulated 336 tackles (second in FIU history), seven fumble recoveries, 1.5 sacks, one interception, five passes defensed and three forced fumbles.
Wint was signed by the New York Jets as an undrafted free agent on May 7, 2018 after his performance in a rookie minicamp. He was cut by the Jets at the end of training camp and subsequently re-signed to the team's practice squad on September 2, 2018. Wint was promoted to the Jets' active roster on December 19, 2018 after tackle Brandon Shell was placed on injured reserve. Wint made his NFL debut on December 23, 2018 in a 44-38 loss to the Green Bay Packers, recording one tackle and forcing a fumble.
- "2014 FIU Panthers Media Guide" (PDF). Florida International University Athletic Department. Retrieved July 5, 2019.
- Green, Chris (February 13, 2013). "19 Local Wrestlers Headed to State Championship". SouthDadeNewsLeader.com. Retrieved July 5, 2019.
- "Scouting Anthony Wint". JetsFix.com. June 21, 2018. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- Alper, Josh (May 7, 2018). "Jets sign two, cut two after rookie minicamp". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- Greenberg, Ethan (September 2, 2018). "Jets Sign Four Players to Their Practice Squad". NewYorkJets.com. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- Waszak, Jr., Dennis (December 19, 2018). "Jets place RT Brandon Shell on IR with knee injury". Albany Times Union. Associated Press. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- Ashmore, Mike (December 23, 2018). "Aaron Rodgers rallies Packers past Jets in wild OT finish". The Trentonian. Retrieved December 24, 2018.