Anthony Wood (businessman)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anthony J. Wood
1965/1966 (age 53–54)
|Residence||Palo Alto, California, U.S.|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
|Known for||Founder, Chairman and CEO of Roku, Inc.|
|Net worth||US$2.3 billion|
- "This Is the Man Responsible for Your Binge-Watching Addiction". Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Forbes profile: Anthony Wood". Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- "Management - Roku". Roku. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Executive Profile: Anthony J. Wood". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Salinas, Sara (13 November 2017). "Roku's CEO is now a billionaire after the stock soared 70 percent since earnings". Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- "Trailblazers - True Vision - Texas A&M Foundation Spirit Magazine". Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "How Roku is kicking the cable industry's butt & where it's going next [exclusive] - VentureBeat". venturebeat.com. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Roku pins TV's future on Internet streaming". Retrieved 28 December 2017.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|