|Look up anthropoid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthropoid means "resembling a human being", and may refer to:
- Simian, monkeys and apes (anthropoids, or suborder Anthropoidea, in earlier classifications)
- Anthropoid apes - apes that are closely related to humans (e.g., former family Pongidae and sometimes also Hylobatidae and their extinct relatives)
- Anthropoides, a genus of cranes
- Operation Anthropoid, the codename for the assassination of SS-Obergruppenführer and Reichsprotektor of Bohemia and Moravia Reinhard Heydrich
- Anthropoid (film), a 2016 film based on Operation Anthropoid
- In pelvimetry, one of four types of human female pelvis
- Anthropoid animals, fictional creatures in the Japanese visual novel game Wanko to Kurasō
- Android (robot), a human-like robot
- Anthropod (disambiguation)
- Arthropod, the animal phylum including insects, arachnids, and crustaceans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthropoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.