Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anthropoid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthropoid means "resembling a human being", and may refer to:
- Simian, monkeys and apes (anthropoids, or suborder Anthropoidea, in earlier classifications)
- Anthropoid apes - apes that are closely related to humans (e.g., former family Pongidae and sometimes also Hylobatidae and their extinct relatives)
- Anthropoides, a genus of cranes
- Operation Anthropoid, the codename for the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich, SS-Obergruppenführer and Reichsprotektor of Bohemia and Moravia
- Anthropoid (film), a 2016 film based on Operation Anthropoid
- In pelvimetry, one of four types of human female pelvis
- Anthropoid animals, fictional creatures in the Japanese visual novel game Wanko to Kurasō
- Android (robot), a human-like robot
- Anthropod (disambiguation)
- Arthropod, the animal phylum including insects, arachnids, and crustaceans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthropoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.