Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anthropophagy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Human cannibalism, when one human consumes the flesh of another
- Man-eating, the consumption of human flesh by a non-human predator
- Anthropophagy (art), an art movement
- Cannibalism (disambiguation)
- Hematophagy, the consumption of blood by certain animals
- List of feeding behaviours
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthropophagy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.