Jump to navigation Jump to search
Specific topics in anti-aliasing include:
- Anti-aliasing filter, a filter used before a signal sampler, to restrict the bandwidth of a signal such as in audio applications
- Spatial Anti-aliasing, the technique of minimizing aliasing when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution
- Supersample Anti-aliasing (SSAA), a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Multisample Anti-aliasing (MSAA), a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Fast Approximate Anti-aliasing (FXAA), an anti-aliasing algorithm created by Timothy Lottes under NVIDIA. May also be referred to as Fast Sample Anti-aliasing (FSAA).
- Coverage Sampling Anti-aliasing (CSAA), a technology first used in GeForce 8 Series
- Temporal Sample Anti-aliasing (TSAA), techniques to reduce or remove the effects of temporal aliasing in moving images
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.