List of anti-cannabis organizations
(Redirected from Anti-cannabis organizations)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Abbott Laboratories
- American Anti Drug Council
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Blue Lives Matter
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Dalgarno Institute
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education
- Drug Free America Foundation
- Families Anonymous
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World
- The Heritage Foundation
- Insys Therapeutics
- Independent Order of Rechabites
- International Organisation of Good Templars
- Marijuana Anonymous
- National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre
- National Families in Action
- National Family Partnership
- Pacific Justice Institute
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
- Purdue Pharma
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston
- Smart Approaches to Marijuana
- Straight, Incorporated
- Two Is Enough D.C.
- University of the Philippines Manila
- Wackenhut Corrections
- White Ribbon Association
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union
- Youth Challenge International
- Anti-Narcotics Force
- Campaign Against Marijuana Planting
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Drug Control Service of Russia
- High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area
- International Narcotics Control Board
- Israel Anti-Drug Authority
- Main Directorate for Drugs Control
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Marijuana Initiative
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Oficina Nacional Antidrogas
- Opioid and Drug Abuse Commission
- Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Royal Commission into Drug Trafficking
- United Nations Drug Control Programme
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- Mandatory minimum sentencing
- Operation Green Merchant
- Operation Green Sweep
- Operation Intercept
- Operation Jackpot
- Operation Keymer
- Operation Kruz Control
- Operation Pipe Dreams
- Red Ribbon Week
- Three-strikes, you’re out
- War on drugs
- Washington State anti-cannabis public service announcements
- Zero tolerance
- Drugs controlled by the UK Misuse of Drugs Act
- List of addiction and substance abuse organizations
- List of cannabis seizures
- List of Drug Enforcement Administration operations
- List of Schedule I drugs (US)
- Gwynne, Kristen (January 17, 2013). "Legalization's Biggest Enemies - Meet the drug warriors working to roll back hard-won advances in marijuana policy". Rolling Stone.
- Haglage, Abby (January 31, 2014). "Just Say No: Meet the Anti-Pot Activists". The Daily Beast.
- Tremoglie, Michael (October 6, 2014). "Top 20 Anti-Marijuana Crusaders Fighting Against Pot Legalization". TheStreet.com.
- Gray, Jason (March 31, 2015). "Marijuana Foes: 10 Organizations That Oppose Legalization of Pot". Newsmax.
- Ingraham, Christopher (July 13, 2016). "One striking chart shows why pharma companies are fighting legal marijuana". The Washington Post.
- Serrano, Alfonso (October 22, 2016). "Inside big pharma's fight to block recreational marijuana: Pharma and alcohol companies have been quietly bankrolling the opposition to legal marijuana, raising questions about threats to market share". The Guardian.
- Berke, Jeremy (November 4, 2016). "There's an alliance fighting to keep marijuana illegal". Business Insider.
- Riggs, Mike (November 1, 2010). "Feinstein, other Democrats accept donations from architect of Arizona immigration law". The Daily Caller.
- Ingraham, Christopher (24 March 2017). "A pharma company that spent $500,000 trying to keep pot illegal just got DEA approval for synthetic marijuana". The Washington Post.
- Roberts, Chris (March 23, 2017). "Anti-Gay 'Hate Group' Blocking Marijuana Store—In San Francisco". High Times.
- Iannelli, Jerry (2 August 2016). "At Pharma-Sponsored Conference, Florida Medical Association Votes to Oppose Medical Marijuana". Miami New Times.
- Green, Emma (November 1, 2016). "Why the Catholic Church Is Leading the Fight Against Legal Pot in Massachusetts: The Archdiocese of Boston gave $850,000 to oppose an upcoming ballot measure—the second largest donation given to the campaign". The Atlantic.
- Cabico, Gaea Katreena (November 6, 2017). "UP Manila strongly opposes legalization of medical marijuana". The Philippine Star.