|Look up anticorruption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anti-corruption, or anticorruption, is an adjective that describes anything that opposes or inhibits corruption.
Anti-corruption may also refer to:
- Anti-Corruption (Lian zheng feng bo), Hong Kong film directed by Ng See Yuen; released in 1975
- 2011 Indian anti-corruption movement, wide-scale protests throughout India, decrying systemic corruption
- Anti-corruption campaign under Xi Jinping, campaign to combat corruption at all levels of government within China; began in 2012 during the general secretaryship of Xi Jinping
- Russian anti-corruption campaign, coordinated effort by the Russian government to hinder corruption
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anti-corruption.|
- All pages with a title containing Anti-corruption
- Corruption (disambiguation)
- List of anti-corruption agencies
- Political corruption
- Political dissent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anti-corruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.