(Redirected from Anti-government)
|Look up antigovernment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antigovernment may mean or refer to:
- Opposition (politics), a party with views opposing the current government.
- Political dissent, opposition to the politics of the governing body.
- Sedition, incitement of discontent to a lawful governing body.
- Anti-statism, political philosophy opposing state interference.
- Anarchism, political philosophy advocating the abolition of rulers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antigovernment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.