From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Anti aliasing)
Specific topics in anti-aliasing include:
- Anti-aliasing filter, a filter used before a signal sampler, to restrict the bandwidth of a signal
- Spatial anti-aliasing, the technique of minimizing aliasing when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution
- Supersample anti-aliasing (SSAA), a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Multisample anti-aliasing (MSAA), a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Fast approximate anti-aliasing (FXAA), an anti-aliasing algorithm created by Timothy Lottes under NVIDIA
- Coverage Sampling anti-aliasing (CSAA), a technology first used in GeForce 8 Series
- Temporal anti-aliasing, techniques to reduce or remove the effects of temporal aliasing
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.