(Redirected from Antialiasing)
Specific topics in anti-aliasing include:
- Anti-aliasing filter, a filter used before a signal sampler, to restrict the bandwidth of a signal such as in audio applications
- Manual anti aliasing, artistic technique done in pixel art graphics to smooth transitions between shapes, to soften lines or to blur edges.
- Spatial anti-aliasing, the technique of minimizing aliasing when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution
- Fast approximate anti-aliasing, an anti-aliasing algorithm created by Timothy Lottes under Nvidia. May also be referred to as Fast Sample Anti-aliasing (FSAA).
- Multisample anti-aliasing, a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Morphological antialiasing, a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Conservative morphological anti-aliasing, a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Supersampling, a type of spatial anti-aliasing method
- Temporal anti-aliasing, techniques to reduce or remove the effects of temporal aliasing in moving images
- Deep learning anti-aliasing, a type of spatial and temporal anti-aliasing method relying on dedicated tensor core processors