Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Antifa or antifa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antifa may refer to:
- Antifa movements, post–World War II movements opposing fascism
- Antifa (United States), a movement of anti-fascist American activist groups
- Anti-Fascist Action, a British group
- Antifaschistische Aktion, a German group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"
- Antifascistisk Aktion, a Swedish group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"
- Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, a book by Mark Bray
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antifa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.