Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Antifa or antifa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antifa may refer to:
- Antifa (Germany), a far-left political current in Germany
- Antifa (United States), a movement of left-wing American activist groups
- Post-World War II anti-fascism
- Anti-Fascist Action, a British group
- Antifaschistische Aktion, a historical German group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"
- Antifascistisk Aktion, a Swedish group whose name means "Anti-Fascist Action"
- Rosa Antifa, an Austrian group whose full name is "Rosa Antifa Wien für freie Liebe und Anarchie" (Anti-Fascist Group Vienna for Free Love and Anarchy)
- Rose City Antifa, an anti-fascist group in Portland, Oregon
- Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, a book by Mark Bray
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antifa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.