From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antigonia may refer to:
Hellenistic cities (Greek: Αντιγόνεια, also transliterated as Antigonea and Antigoneia), including :
- Antigonia (Chaonia) and related Archaeological National park of Antigonea, near Saraqinisht, southern Albania, known in antiquity as a place in Chaonia, Epirus
- Antigonia (Paeonia), in Paeonia, Macedon
- Antigonia Psaphara, in Crucis, Chalcidice, Greece
- Antigonia (Syria), in Seleucis, Syria, now near Antakya, Hatay Province, Turkey
- A prior name of Alexandria Troas, in Troas, Asia Minor, now Eski Stambul, Çanakkale Province, Turkey
- the former Diocese of Antigonia, with see in an Antigonea in the Roman province Hellespontus, possibly Alexandria Troas; also suppressed as Latin Catholic titular see
- A prior name of Nicaea, Bithynia, now İznik, Bursa Province, Turkey
- A temporary name of Mantinea, Arcadia, Greece
- Antigonia (fish) is the name of a genus of fish.
- Hoogstudentengilde Antigonia is one of the oldest Antwerp student fraternities, named after the legendary Druon Antigoon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antigonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.