From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antigua can refer to:
- Antigua, an island in the Caribbean
- Antigua and Barbuda, the nation of which the island of Antigua is part
- Antigua Guatemala, a city in the central mountains of Guatemala
- Antigua, Fuerteventura, a municipality of Fuerteventura Island, Canary Islands, Spain
- Antigua, Queensland, a locality in Australia
- Four successive ships of the Royal Navy named HMS Antigua
- SS Antigua, a turbo-electric liner of the United Fruit Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antigua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.