Antigua and Barbuda at the 2012 Summer Olympics
|Antigua and Barbuda at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Daniel Bailey (opening)
Karin O'Reilly Clashing (closing)
|Olympic history (summary)|
Four athletes from Antigua and Barbuda were selected to the team, competing only in athletics and swimming. Sprinter Daniel Bailey reprised his role to be the nation's flag bearer at the opening ceremony since 2004. Antigua and Barbuda, however, has yet to win an Olympic medal.
Athletes from Antigua and Barbuda have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard):
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Daniel Bailey||100 m||BYE||10.12||2 Q||10.16||6||Did not advance|
|Brendan Christian||200 m||20.63||4 q||N/A||20.58||5||Did not advance|
|Afia Charles||400 m||54.25||5||Did not advance|
|Karin O'Reilly Clashing||50 m freestyle||30.01||55||Did not advance|
- Antigua and Barbuda at the 2012 Summer Paralympics
- Antigua and Barbuda at the 2011 Pan American Games
- "Antigua and Barbuda - 2012 Olympic Athletes". Archived from the original on 3 June 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – London 2012 ENTRY STANDARDS (PDF), IAAF, archived from the original (PDF) on 7 July 2012, retrieved 4 June 2011