Antigua and Barbuda passport
|Antigua and Barbuda passport|
Cover page of Antigua and Barbuda passport
|Issued by||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Type of document||Passport|
|Eligibility requirements||Antigua and Barbuda citizenship|
The Antigua and Barbuda passport is issued to citizens of Antigua and Barbuda for international travel. The passport is a Caricom passport as Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Caribbean Community.
The Antigua and Barbuda passport shares the common design standards of CARICOM passports. The cover is dark blue (for civilians) with the country's coat of arms and country name as well as the CARICOM logo on the front cover.
In 2009, the Antigua and Barbuda Government signed a visa waiver agreement with the European Union which allows an Antigua and Barbuda citizen to visit the Schengen countries without a visa for a period of 3 months within any 6-month period following the date of first entry into any EU country.
In 2016, Antigua and Barbuda passport holders enjoyed visa-free access, or visa-on-arrival, to 134 countries and territories, ranking as the 30th best passport in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index. Passport holders may travel to Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and Europe, among others, with relative ease and without challenging visa requirements.
- Caribbean passport
- Visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
- Henley & Partners Visa Restrictions Index
- Visa Policy of Antigua and Barbuda
- "Visa Restriction Index 2006 to 2016". visaindex.com. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "Antigua and Barbuda Advantages - Henley & Partners". www.henleyglobal.com. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- List of nationals who do need a visa to visit the UK .
- List of countries whose passport holders do not require visas to enter Ireland .
|This passport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Antigua and Barbuda-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|