Jump to navigation Jump to search
Antilles may refer to:
- Antilles, a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea
- Antilles Current, a warm water current
- Antilles Records, an American record label
- Antilles War, a war between the United Kingdom and the Kingdom of France during 1782
- Radio Antilles, a radio station founded in 1963, that was located on the island of Montserrat
- SS Antilles, a French ocean liner built in 1952 and wrecked in 1971
- SS Antilles, an American passenger-cargo ship built in 1907 and sunk by a U-boat in 1917
- Three unrelated characters in the Star Wars universe
- Antilles catshark (Galeus antillensis), a cartilaginous fish
- Antilles monkey, a tribe of extinct primates
- Antilles Racer (Alsophis antillensis), a species of snake
- Antilles pinktoe (Avicularia versicolor), a species of spider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antilles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.